Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The thrill is gone!


After working feverishly on my Noro project, I decided I didn't like the way it looked in reverse stockinette. Even though, I had already started the split at the armhole (it was done on the round), I had to step back and say would I really buy this? So I started to frog it. Now it's is stuffed in a bag in the living room, we are not on speaking terms right now. *SIGH*


I was excited about making this trench coat. I think the silver is snazzy. Since I can't wear it until Spring, it's on the back burner for now. I still gotta figure out what kinda lining I want. I was thinking red satin, but gotta make sure it won't bleed when wet! I'm just not feeling the sewing or knitting at the moment, what is going on!

I guess I just need to break and spend some time with the boys. Which is always fabulous. It's gonna be a killa week because of Xmas production practices but I'm starting to get a little Xmas spirit. I got to get cards made and sent out. Thankful I don't have too many. I was thinking I'd get my oldest to write Merry Xmas in colorful markers and then scan it (if I could get him to sit still long enough). Anyway, I hope all is going well with all you knitters and crocheters......hopeful the break will get my mojo working again.

Peace

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh No… sorry you’ve decided to chuck the Noro sweater… I liked the way it was turning out. Sometimes its good to take a break from crafting… we can get so intense with it that we end up experiencing temporary burnout…lol.

Knitaholictoo said...

This is true, thank you, Sheila.