Saturday, February 20, 2010

What??? 4yrs!!!

In 2 days I will celebrate my 4th year of bloggin'! Really!?! Doesn't seem that long...

Yr 1-Represents my first year at Stitches. The overwhelming feelings of wanting to buy everything, to take every class....the beginnings of a serious addiction!



Yr 2-First or maybe 3rd attempt at socks...waaahhaaa! Venturing to go completely somewhere I've never been! Now I do them toe up : )!



Yr 3-Oh yeah, baby on board. I was that big??? Yikes!



Yr 4-We are officially a family of five. Mochahantas is an graffitti artist in the making, Her tags creations can be seen on the walls, in closets...



Here's to another great year!!!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy Blogiversary... isn't bloggin the best...

Virtuous said...

Happy Blog Birthday!!

And ALL years are great years :) Here are to many more!

Keep on blogging and knitting :)

xoxo