Thursday, January 14, 2010

Feeling Helpless to Help

This morning, I sat racking my brains on how to help. I would love to be able to just go down to Haiti and do something...anything. As I was glued to the GMA, I tried to get some sense of the state of downtown, trying to focus on something familiar, I was just at a loss wishing I could do something. I decide to put up for sale all of my bags, needlerolls and stitch markers for really cheap and donate every dime from the sale to the RED CROSS. Please take a look and see if there is anything that would interest you or someone else. Pass the link along. When I can figure out how to do that progress meter in the sidebar, I will update you on the progress of this effort. The link to the store is under the Haitian flag "Shop4Haiti". Thank you!

Blessings!

No comments: