Friday, October 17, 2008

For me???

This weekend is the long awaited Sheep & Wool Festival at Rhinebeck. Each year my DH has to remind me that is not in celebration of my birthday.

Whaddya mean? It's always the 3rd weekend in October and my birthday is on the 22nd, and I always get my fibery birthday stash, please Hon, you know nothing about this! See you in a few!

This year I'm looking for someting different. Since I just got my pre-birthday stash from Elann, I won't be going hog wild. I think I want some Noro or Malabrigo (though I've pet it once, I'm still a virgin). I'm still hemming and hawing about KnitPicks Options. We'll see how it goes.

In the meantime guess what finally came from Amazon...





Yeeeha! I'm riding this knitting mojo for all it's worth. **Galloping away holding imaginary reins,** Steady there! **biggy dop, biggy dop, biggy dop...**

5 comments:

urbanknitrix said...

I know that's right!!! Girl ride it!!! I wish I could, one day.... Have fun!!

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday and have a ball at the Sheep & Wool Festival.... biggy dop...lol

Anonymous said...

New books, yay! I hope you have fun at the festival. And you deserve some birthday goodness!

Virtuous said...

ROTFL! @ Galloping

Have WONDERFUL birthday fun at RB!!!!!!!

Happy Happy B-day and many many blessed more!

Nettie said...

I'm lucky, my husband understands (and supports) my need to stash :D
My b-day is the 23rd and I'm opening my pre-birthday stash right now!

He tried to send me to Rhinebeck but I decided not to go. I'm regretting it now :(

Can't wait to see your swag!