Friday, April 18, 2008

Finally Friday!!!

Thing 1 and 2 with Grandma

I thought I'd sneak in a post while the newest is napping and the boyz are in the driveway with grandma. She's headed back to S. Carolina on Sunday, y'all, pray for me! She's been giving my DH and me a break when the little one wakes up screeching in the middle of the night. *Sigh* this too will pass.

For those who have inquired, I did not make the Mary Jane socks. I happened upon the website and thought they were cute as all get out. Things are kinda slow here on the knitting front. I hope to get back into the swing of things once little one is a little older.

Great news I am back to pre-preggo weight, 3 lbs less but who's counting. I was all set to blow the dust off the Jane Fonda tape when the dr told me I had to wait a minimum of 3 more wks to let everything heal. "You had a major, major operation", blah blah. So I'll wait. The weather's great...I think I'll go for a walk.

Here's the gatekeeper of the no Sleep City. Hi Precious, mmmwwwwaaahh!

3 comments:

Virtuous said...

Just a beautiful family!!!

So glad you posted an update pic of "gatekeeper of the no Sleep City" ROTFL!!!!

She is just precious!!

And BRAVO with you *already* at your pre-weight!!! You disgust me!! LOL ;o

Glad all is blessed your way! Thx for the update!

Sheila said...

Lovely pics of the family. I'm sure you're going to miss mom. LOL@ gatekeeper of the no Sleep City.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.