Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

We are having guests over for Mother's Day. Yes, I'm cooking...well sort of. I'm heating up some Stouffer's Lasagna, making salad, and garlic bread. In light of that, I guess, my DH surprised me with this on Thursday...

AND thiss...


Mother's Day came early! O magazine, hazelnut coffee, asiago cheese bagel and a bubble bath. All of my favorites. I just love him! By the by, this Johnson's softwash is heavenly!


Yesterday when I picked my son up from preschool, he handed me this...



A mystery plant, handmade mother's day card and a colorful macaroni necklace. I was never a prouder mama. These are his first Mother's day gifts to me. I will wear the necklace proudly over my choir gown tomorrow.

Happy Mother's Day y'all!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Happy Mother's Day!! Awesome gifts.