Monday, July 21, 2008

Wooooooow! It's been awhile! I had to stop knitting and crocheting b'cuz of carpal tunnel...hmm imagine that! I was heading that direction when I was working 5 yrs ago. All the computer work I was doing. Immediately, they ordered ergonomic keyboard and rearranged my desk...that company (Eileen Fisher) really takes care of their people. Now symptoms are popping up again, so I decided to take the summer off. At the first sign of frost and it's on! I have been reading blogs though. Tee hee!

I came across this site Now, can someone tell me when would we need these? Lol! they slay me!

BTW, Ms Diva is quite the yakker...and she soooo good! Here she is modeling the sweater I made her...in 90 degree weather, what a trooper!



Here she is telling Daddy all about the photo shoot and how child labor is illegal. What a daddy's girl!


In the meantime, enjoy What not to knit.

Be blessed!

4 comments:

Virtuous said...

Oooh she is looking super cute! And getting bigger! How old is she now??

So good to hear from you!!

Sheila said...

Ms. Diva is gorgeous and I can't believe how fast she's growing.

Ok.. you tell me... what in the world would one do with short toe socks...lol.

You should check out What Not to Crochet....haha!

NikkiJ said...

Oooooooooooo. The cuteness is killing me. Soooo, not the emotional breakdown I need on Monday morning.

urbanknitrix said...

She is too cute!!! I say get them started working early LOL. Love that bag!!