Saturday, June 19, 2010

MOVING DESTASH PT1- Linens

Can't take it all!
This is destash will probably be one of a few to come. I usually wash my linens so that my garment will be machine washable. If you have any questions please email me : ). I will be happy to ship multiple items together.


100%Gauze Lightweight Linen Stripe- 2yds, white and taupe, washed, serged (has a
1" hole on the side next to the serging). $1


3yds 52w- 100%Dk Blue Handkerchief Linen, unwashed $3


4yds 52w-Multi colored stripe-content unknown $4


2yds 60w-100%Linen Gauze- white, washed $3 SOLD



4yds 52w-100%Tan Linen, washed $4 SOLD


3yds 52w- 100%Dk Blue Handkerchief Linen, unwashed $3 SOLD

Just a little yucky business...I am not a store and I don't accept returns. I do my best to represent the colors in the best light. When fabric content is in question, I will say so. So when in doubt, ask before you buy because all sales are final. Please include your state and zipcode when you email me your request, so that I can get the proper shipping for you. I usually ship the next day.

Now that that's over...thank you for looking ;)

No comments: